Free assistance for Latin American women and their families who are EU nationals or family member of an EU citizen, to obtain permanent residence (Settlement or Pre-settled Status)

Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 3 pm (without appointment)

If you are European and work or have worked in the UK, you should bring:

  • Passport or DNI (yours and your dependents)
  • National Insurance Number
  • If you are applying for your child, you will need a birth certificate or family book
  • Email and mobile phone
  • If you have lived more than 5 years in the United Kingdom, bring proof of your residence (P45, P60, salary receipts, council tax)